This article was published on March 7, 2017 and updated on December 20, 2018.
Whether you’re just starting out with Bitly Enterprise or looking to make the most of your Bitlinks, there’s always something new to learn.
There are four core features about Bitly Enterprise that help our customers maximize the potential of their links: Dashboard, Bitlinks, OneView, and Brand Manager. Each video below is a tutorial on how to use the features to best fit your organization’s needs.
In “Bitly Basics: Bitlinks & Custom Bitlinks,” you’ll learn how to:
– Create & customize your Bitlinks to maximize engagement
– Tag your Bitlinks to keep track of different campaigns
– Redirect links & see redirect history
2. The Dashboard
In “Bitly Basics: The Dashboard”, you’ll learn how you can use the dashboard to:
– Measure clicks and top content
– See the top trending content among the Bitly Network
– Track referral sources and locations
3. Brand Manager
In “Bitly Basics: Brand Manager”, you’ll see how Bitly Brand Manager can help:
– Create different data dashboards for every team
– Build new Groups within Brand Manager
– How different industries can create Groups that work for them
Get a lesson on Bitly Brand Manager
In “Bitly Basics: OneView”, you’ll learn:
– How to create a multichannel campaign with one destination URL
– How to build different channels
– What a OneView campaign looks like in action
Building YourLink Management Platform
As a link management platform, Bitly can help you see clear across the Internet by helping you see the activity across all of your links. You can organize and measure your Bitlinks any way you want – by tags, Groups, brands, teams, campaigns, sales, and more. This gives you a central place to measure your marketing channels across the whole organization, from start to finish.
Log into Bitly Enterprise to start using all of these features & more!Log In