Trusted by huge companies, startups, creators and everyone in between
Streamline your analysis
- Get an overview of all your clicks and scans in one place. No need to stitch data together manually – simplify your analysis.
- Easily filter by date and download data to know when, where, and how your audience is engaging.
- Quickly track and follow dynamic market trends and audience changes to find untapped opportunities.
Create memorable brand experiences
- Dig deeper into user data and view your top-performing links over time to create personalized experiences that resonate with your audience.
- Find the best short links and QR Code placements based on location, referral, and time data to create meaningful connections.
- Know the reach and impact of each ad and campaign, making it money well spent.
Create meaningful, measurable experiences with the Bitly Connections Platform
Connect and ignite action with every link.
- Turn your links into powerful brand assets with simple customization.
- Aggregate, manage and track all of your links from a single, centralized location.
- Capture data with every click so you can make smarter decisions.
Create custom QR Codes in seconds.
- Customize QR Codes with your logo, brand colors and more to grab attention.
- Analyze detailed scan data so you know which QR Codes are working.
- Manage QR Codes and links in a single shared dashboard.
Get your links working 10x harder.
- Drive more views, sales, subscribers and leads with custom mini landing pages.
- Build personalized connection experiences without any coding.
- Aggregate, manage and track all your links from one centralized location.
What Bitly customers are saying
Our goal was to implement a system that would not interrupt the gameplay experience when a new update was announced, and we found QR Codes to be the perfect answer.
Juan Zacarias – Game Product Manager, Motive Studios EA
Since we started using QR Codes, we’ve seen quite a few benefits! Beside it being a more COVID-friendly approach, the biggest win is time saving—not having to wait for a printer, manually building our training packets, or manually collecting and inputting evaluation responses.
Josh Coy – Director of Hotel Openings, Marriott International
Bitly is extremely useful for cutting down URLs into customisable links and QR Codes.
The most useful tool is scan tracking, so we know if the codes are scanned and we are able to check the traffic for our links. For us as a publisher of educational books for children, QR Codes are the bridge that will provide students and teachers with complementary information on learning issues.
Tania Pineda – Editorial Coordinator, Cromberger Editores e Impresores
Bitly is a simple, fast and functional platform for creating QR Codes and short links.
The platform’s intuitive design makes it simple to create custom short links and QR Codes, which can be customized to suit your brand or individual preference.