Trusted by huge companies, startups, creators and everyone in between
Reimagine how you reach, share and engage with your audience
Use your Bitly QR Codes to demand attention and inspire action
Quickly generate QR Codes that stand out, feel on brand and connect with your audience.
- Create a custom QR Code for every occasion — from an invite-only event all the way to an app launch — so you can share key content in the most convenient way.
- Customize your code with your logo, brand colors, unique patterns, frames and more so it catches every eye.
- Use your QR Code anywhere — on fliers, billboards, digital posters and more — so engaging with you feels like the most natural thing to do.
Learn how your audience interacts with every QR Code
Get the information you need so you can understand which codes work and which need to change.
- Analyze detailed scan data so you can learn from your audience’s actions and make smarter decisions.
- Access to-the-minute engagement metrics inside your Bitly dashboard so you don’t need other complicated tracking and analytics tools.
- Compare QR Code performance so you can grow your knowledge and engage with your audience in the ways they like.
Build unforgettable brand connections in a single unified platform
Replace your horde of point solutions and give your team complete control over every connection experience.
- Manage QR Codes and links in one dashboard, so you can make changes and create new assets without switching platforms.
- Streamline campaign analysis so you see the full performance story and make quick, informed decisions.
- Use our library of 800+ integrations to add customized QR Codes to the software and apps you’re using today.
Create meaningful, measurable experiences with the Bitly Connections Platform
What Bitly customers are saying
Our goal was to implement a system that would not interrupt the gameplay experience when a new update was announced, and we found QR Codes to be the perfect answer.
Juan Zacarias – Game Product Manager, Motive Studios EA
Since we started using QR Codes, we’ve seen quite a few benefits! Beside it being a more COVID-friendly approach, the biggest win is time saving—not having to wait for a printer, manually building our training packets, or manually collecting and inputting evaluation responses.
Josh Coy – Director of Hotel Openings, Marriott International
Bitly is extremely useful for cutting down URLs into customisable links and QR Codes.
The most useful tool is scan tracking, so we know if the codes are scanned and we are able to check the traffic for our links. For us as a publisher of educational books for children, QR Codes are the bridge that will provide students and teachers with complementary information on learning issues.
Tania Pineda – Editorial Coordinator, Cromberger Editores e Impresores
Bitly is a simple, fast and functional platform for creating QR Codes and short links.
The platform’s intuitive design makes it simple to create custom short links and QR Codes, which can be customized to suit your brand or individual preference.