It’s a great time to be a consumer.
We can reach brands practically whenever and wherever we are.
We can ask for help with just a 140-character tweet. We can share our thoughts on our latest purchase by posting a photo to our Instagram account.
But that also means that it’s harder than ever to be a brand.
Which platforms are customers on? What are customers talking about across these channels? How do you maintain quality and frequency of customer support as you scale?
In “Customer Service: Listening, Personalizing, And Delivering The Ultimate Experience,” we’ll cover:
- Why customer service is so important
- Concrete ways to personalize the experience
- Common customer service mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to use Bitly to track and measure the success of your customer service efforts across all channels
- Top customer service trends to prepare for in 2018